Storage Central Wired Expandable Fail-safe Storage
SC101 Firmware 4.23.0 (supports Windows Vista)
1. Download the firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop.
2. Run the SCM utility. (Close and restart the SCM Utility if you already have it open).
3. Go to "Advanced Configuration" mode.
4. Select any hard disk in the list and click Next.
5. In the Task Page, select Firmware upgrade, and click Next. The authentication page displays.
6. Enter the administrator password, which is password, unless you changed it from the default. An "Authentication successful" message appears.
7. Click Next.
8. Browse to where you saved the new firmware (sc101_firmware_4_23_0.bin) on your PC, select the firmware file, an