NETGEAR WN311B Free Driver Download
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
6.0 (16 Jul 2007)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64 bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000
Link to Page
RangeMax NEXT PCI Wireless Adapter
WN311B Firmware Version 6.0 (supports Vista)
1. Download the file to a convenient location such as your desktop.
2. Shut down your computer.
3. Unplug your computer from the wall,Open your computer case. Ground yourself on an outside metal part of the computer, such as a flat surface on the back. Taking care only to touch the silver mounting bracket on the end, remove the adapter from your computer.Replace the computer case.
4. Plug the computer in.
5. Power up the computer and wait for it to reboot.
6. Select Start > All Programs. Then select the card, then Uninstall. Follow the on screen steps to remove the old version of the software.
7. Run Setup file from the fol
Manivannan (DG Staff Member) on 10/25/2007
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.