Aztech Labs 2k8v276a.zip Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98, Windows 95
Link to Page
1. Backup mr2800.inf, located in the windows\inf or windows\options\cabs folder, onto a floppy.
2 Delete the current modem driver, network components(tcp,dialup adapter etc) by clicking in network, in control panel
3. delete dial up networking connections
4. restart pc. cancel any attempts by the PC to install the modem drivers when you boot up.
5. unzip 2k8v276a.zip and then double click 2k8v276a.exe.
6. windows will then look for mr2800.inf. select the destination where you stored it.
7. Restart windows. add network components (tcp, dial up adapter, client for ms networks). PC restarts
8. Control Panel, Modems, Diagnostics, select modem com port, more info and info box should pop up meaning modem is working
Finally - reinstall ISP software.
Peter Flynn (DG Member) on 5/25/2000
Search All Aztech Labs 2k8v276a.zip Drivers
Recent Discussion on Aztech Labs Modem / ISDN Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.