1. Uninstall the AlphaCam Plus on your computer.
a. Click on [Start] > [All Programs] > [AlphaCam Plus] > [Uninstall AlphaCam]
b. Search for and delete the file "OVTCAMD.SYS" on your C drive
2. Unplug the camera from the USB port
3. Insert the AlphaCam Plus software CD and re-install the software
4. Do not connect the camera at this time.
Downloading the software driver
1. Click on [Download] to download the driver file
2. Make sure you chose [Run this program from it's current location]
Installing the software driver
1. When asked "Do you want to install and run ac_plus.exe", click [Yes]
2. Unzip the file into the folder c \windows\temp\usbdriver
Reinstalling the camera
1. Plug in the camera into the USB port
2. Make sure to
Already tried it? Give your review.
|OmniVision EE2610 (Windows XP Professional) [USB] 1 reply||Feb 25, 2011|
|OmniVision HN-120x (Windows XP Professional) [USB] 1 reply||Feb 24, 2008|
|OmniVision SVP DC-12V DIGITAL CAMERA (Windows 98SE) [USB]||Aug 13, 2006|