TP-LINK TL-WR941ND Free Driver Download
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
2 (27 May 2008)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Linux
Link to Page
Wireless N Router
1. 1. Fixed some problems that cause the router dropped such as using AES for encryption, and the 11N performace dropped when work with 11N/G device together in open mode , and also the problem that cause the wireless clients can not communicate
2. 2. Fixe some DHCP problems
3. 3. After changed settings of LAN, DCHP and wireless, the changes will take effect after the router reboot
4. 4. Fixed a problem that cause the page hang up when the size of uploading file name more than 64byte.
5. 5. Fixed a problem that disconnect from Internet caused by using MAC address clone when the router work in static IP address
Network Adapter Firmware File
Karthikkumar (DG Staff Member) on 10/17/2008
Search All TP-LINK TL-WR941ND Drivers
Recent Discussion on TP-LINK Network / Wireless Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.