TP-LINK TD-8816 Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Linux
Link to Page
ADSL Firmware File
1. 1. Fixed the problem that can not get IP address automatically when running Windows XP SP3
2. 2. Modified the way to deal with PVC conflict in Quick Setup
3. 3. Fixed the problem that new PVC can not cover the old one in Quick Setup.
4. 4. Fixed a auto reboot problem which occured during downloading.
5. 5. Fixed a reboot problem caused by other DHCP server which in the computers.
6. 6. Cancel the step which request to change the password in Quick Setup.
7. 7. The WAN status page can show the status of correct PVC which configured.
8. 8. Can hide or show the DDNS page by using the command: sys feature ddns <0/1>
9. 9. Added a feature that can debug the reboot problem
Karthikkumar (DG Staff Member) on 10/17/2008
Search All TP-LINK TD-8816 Drivers
Recent Discussion on TP-LINK Modem / ISDN Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.