1. Extract this ZIP to a folder.
2. Let Windows Plug & Play detect your printer.
3. Choose Automatic install option (not manual).
4. When it asks you to insert your Windows disk, browse to the folder where these files are.
5. Typically Windows will ask you for that location three or four times, looking for different files. That's OK, just keep pointing it to that folder.
6. Eventually it will have all the files it needs and the printer setup will finish. Print a test page and you're done!
I took these files from a working XP installation and used them to setup DeskJet 4
Already tried it? Give your review.