Philips PCVC665K Free Driver Download
Philips USB PC VGA Camera (Vesta Fun)
Camera Drivers, Image
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Link to Page
Installing the PCVC665K Philips PC Camera using Windows 98
1. Download VestaFunDriver.exe to c:\
2. Select 'Start\Run' to open the Run dialog box
3. Enter "c:\VestaFunDriver.exe" in the Run dialog box and press 'OK' to
start the Winzip Self-extractor
4. Press 'Unzip' to start unpacking the files
5. Press 'OK' and 'Close' to close Winzip Self-extractor
6. Locate a free USB plug on your PC and plug in your PCVC665K Philips PC
Camera. Wait until the Add New Hardware Wizard appears on screen
7. Press 'Next' and 'Next' in the Add New Hardware Wizard
8. Check 'Specify a location:'
9. Enter "c:\vestafundriver" in the dialog input field and press 'Nex
Theodore (DG Staff Member) on 5/24/2004
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.