2. Download the ClixDRVXP2000.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the ClixDRVXP2000.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called ClixDRVXP2000.
5. Double click the ClixDRVXP2000 folder.
6. Double click the Driver folder. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a gray icon with arrows pointing diagonally.) Double click on the Setup.exe icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to re