Ezonics EZCam Pro USB Free Driver Download
P35U Camera Capture
Camera Drivers, Image
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Link to Page
1. Unplug the camera
2. Download the newpro02.exe to your desktop.
3. Double click on the newpro02.exe file and click on Unzip.
4. It will create a folder on the desktop named newpro02.
5. Click on the Start button.
6. Click Settings, then click Control Panel.
7. Double click the System icon.
8. Click the Hardware tab, then click the Device Manager button.
9. Plug the camera into your USB port.
10. Look in the list for Imaging Device or Other Devices.
11. Look for either USB camera or Unknown Device. Double click the device.
12. Locate the Reinstall driver button and click on it.
13. Click "Install from a list or specific location: (Advanced)". Click the Next button.
14. Check "Include this location in the search: &
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004
Most Helpful Reviews
Already tried it? Give your review
Search All Ezonics EZCam Pro USB Drivers
Recent Discussion on Ezonics Camera Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.