1. Unplug the camera and switch the mode to PC Camera.
2. Insert the floppy disk labeled Ezonics Dual Cam Drivers. If you have misplaced the floppy disk click here to download the dualdrv.exe drivers.
3. Plug in the camera to the USB port. If add new hardware wizard pops up goto step 4, ( If you have downloaded the drivers from Step 2, skip to Step 5. )
4. Click next twice and select specify location. Click on browse. Locate the 3½ floppy drive a:/ and double click on it. Double click on the VideoDRV folder click ok then click next. If it prompts for the Windows 98 or ME cd, click ok then click browse and go back to the VideoDRV folder and click ok. If version conflict appears click no to all files. The camera should now be operational.
5. Locate the dualdrv.exe and double