Ezonics DualCam USB Video Camera V1.08.08S Free Driver Download
EZDual Cam USB, Ezonics DualCam USB Still Camera V1.04.02, Ezonics DualCam USB Video Camera V1.08.08S
Camera Drivers, Image
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003
Link to Page
1. Unplug the camera and switch the mode to PC Camera.
2. Insert the floppy disk labeled Ezonics Dual Cam Drivers. If you have misplaced the floppy disk click here to download the dualdrv.exe drivers.
3. Plug in the camera to the USB port. If add new hardware wizard pops up goto step 4, ( If you have downloaded the drivers from Step 2, skip to Step 5. )
4. Click next twice and select specify location. Click on browse. Locate the 3½ floppy drive a:/ and double click on it. Double click on the VideoDRV folder click ok then click next. If it prompts for the Windows 98 or ME cd, click ok then click browse and go back to the VideoDRV folder and click ok. If version conflict appears click no to all files. The camera should now be operational.
5. Locate the dualdrv.exe and double
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.