Ezonics EZPhone Cam USB Free Driver Download
OmniVision USB Microphone, EZPhone Cam, Omnivision 518 USB Camera Mic, "OmniVision, Composite A/V Device
Ezonics, OmniVision OV518 Plus, OVTI, OmniVision Technologies Inc.
Camera Drivers, Image, MEDIA, USB
Use DriverGuide's Installer (what's this) Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
OmniVision OV518 Plus
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000
Link to Page
1. Unplug the camera.
2. Download the phonedrv02.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the Phonedrv02.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called Phonedrv02.
5. Double click the Phonedrv02 folder.
6. Double click the Setup folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (Looks like a computer with a box in front of it.) Double click on the Setup.exe icon.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. (NOTE: If Windows XP prompts you stating that the device is not compatible, click continue anyway to finish with installation.) After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click Finish to restart the computer.
9. Plug the camera into th
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 5/26/2004
Recent Discussion on Ezonics Camera Drivers
Already tried it? Give your review
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.