Modem Driver for Windows XP
1) Download the sp33890.exe driver
2) Run sp338980.exe
3) The application will indicate installation failed.
4) Open Control Panel->System->[Hardware Tab]->Device Manager
5) Locate the unrecognized Modem device.
6) Right-click and choose 'Update Driver', choose 'No, not this time', then 'Install from a list or specific location'
7) Then choose "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install", then "modems"
8) Click "Have Disk" and then browse to C:swsetupSP33890. This is where the driver was extracted to.
9) Ignore the warning and install.
10) This will install the modem.
File name: sp33890.exe