Okidata B4100 Free Driver Download (Official)
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
GDI 1.0.6 (7 Feb 2004)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4
Link to Page
English driver for Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP.
1. Double click on 4100BGDIEA.exe
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to extract the driver files
3. Launch Add Printer Wizard
4. When prompted for the Manufacturer and Model click on Have Disk
5. Browse to the following location "C:\OKIDATA\B4100\English"
6. Click on OK
7. Follow the prompts to finish the driver installation
Andrews (DG Staff Member) on 8/2/2004
Search All Okidata B4100 Drivers
Recent Discussion on Okidata Printer Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.