FIC AN19E Free Driver Download (Official)
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
vma46 (28 Mar 2003)
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
PCB VERSION 1.0
1. Added code for Athlon Model 10 (Barton) support.
2. Support for KT400 A2 version chipset.
3. DBI_Output_Item removed.
4. AGP_Calibration_Item added.
5. DRAM_Tras_Item modified.
6. New Method for K7 CPU Name string to show by CPU ratio.
7. Solved problem with Vcore not reaching correct voltage if Vcore set to 2.0v.
8. Patch to resolve K7_CLK_CTL_tbl find incorrect.
9. Solved problem with Serial ATA S3 resume fail.
10. Solved problem with some low RPM fans shutting down the system when "No FAN Shutdown System" Enabled.
11. Restored Highpoint 372 adapt ROM to v2.32b to solve system hang up problem when Highpoint 372 adapt ROM initializes with USB flash storage installed.
Faizal (DG Staff Member) on 9/20/2004
Search All FIC AN19E Drivers
Recent Discussion on FIC BIOS / Motherboard Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.