This worked for my Packard Bell. I tried many other SIS 5597/5598 drivers and all they gave me was the blue crash screen and then only 16 colors. This one works. Just run the setup.exe.
- Ami Bios id string 51-0702-001437-00101111-071595-M571-007_66_M571-H
- 0-72 pin SIMM slots (8-512meg FPM/EDO 60ns DRAM)
- 2-168pin DIMM slot (16Mx4, 8Mx8, 4Mx16 SDRAM pc66/pc100)
- 3-32bit PCI Bus slots
- 2-16bit ISA slots
- 512k Onboard Pipelined Burst synchronous L
- PS/2 Mouse Connector + USB connectors (optional)
- TXpro II Pentium PCI chipset
- 321pin ZIF socket 7 which supports these processors:
INTEL Pentium 90~450 MHz P54C, P55C MMX
Cyrix/IBM 6x86/6x86L/6x86MX/MII, IDT C6, AMD K5/K6/K6-2/K6-3 CPUs
- Supports 66/75/83.3 MHz external clock speeds
- onboard 56K Fax/Modem
- onboard 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
- onboard 64bit Graphics Accelerator with 4MB
- onboard 3D sound pro
- Multi-I/O chip supports:
2 PCI Enhanced IDE Ports (Supports 4 Devices PIO 0-4)
2 High Speed Serial Ports (16550 UART Compatible)
1 Enhanced Parallel Port (SPP, EPP, ECP capable)
1 Floppy Drive Port (Supports 2 Floppy Drives)
- Manufactured by: 1437 Hsing Tech Enterprise Co., LTD.
- Sold as: Ability, Amptron, Aristo, Eurone/Matsonic, Houston Tech,
PCWare(Alton), Protac, PcChips, and Sybercom
Thanks for uploading this driver :-)"
Already tried it? Give your review.