- extract the files to a folder of your choice or to a floppy(recommended)
- attach your device to an USB-port
- windows will detect a new hardware
- let windows search the best driver for the device
- give the path to the files, when prompted
- when the installation is completed, click the Finish-button
And there you have a perfectly working USB Mass Storage Driver for your Windows-system.
The Ntmap.sys and Ntmaphlp.pdr files are needed for the driver to work and they are included here just in case you won't be able find them from anywhere else (installation CD or your hard disk). Originally this driver is from Win2000 installation CD.
And remember - before dow