HOW TO USE
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, read and follow the instructions provided with the software.
5. To create (optional) installation (or other deliverable) diskette(s) run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow the on-screen instructions. MAKEDISK.BAT is included only if installation diskette(s) creation is an option.
6. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish