To enable soundPro sound chip on mainboard
1. Enter Bios setup
2. Enter PnP/PCI menu
3. Change Plug & Play Aware O/S from 'YES' to 'NO'
DOWNLOAD (and extract) LATEST DRIVER (SoundPro NT4)FROM DRIVER PAGE (if you don't have NT4 driver)
4. Control Panel, Double click on Mulitmedia
5. Click on Device then on ADD
6. Select unlisted devices, then select driver loaction.
7. Accept default I/O and IRQ etc..
8. Select Restart Now
9. Control panel, Multimedia properties, check radio button 'Show volume control in task bar'
Hope this helps all of you out there!!
Already tried it? Give your review.