This driver doesn't work by itself. The provided installation finishes without updating the system.
I did install it manually, and it works for me
1. All files are unzipped into folder that you have to remember.
2. Inside that folder there is an installer and 2 subfolders one - for Modem, and the other - for Audio.
3. Open Device Manager properties.
4. Choose yellow marked "PCI Communication Device" and go to properties.
5. Choose Driver -> Update Driver.
6. Choose Select location.
7. Point to the subfolder where Modem drivers are. System will install the modem.
8 Repeat steps above for Audio.