Below are the instructions for installing the Hot Swap Controller (HSC) driver for Intel® Servers running the Windows 2000 operating systems.
1. Copy the Win2K_HSBP_inf_file.exe file to a temporary directory.
2. Run the file to extract its contents into a blank floppy disk.
3. Click start, then run, then type devmgmt.msc and press return (or enter). (This will launch the device manager for Windows 2000).
4. Find the unknown device that says similar to ESG-SHV Backplane.
5. Right-Click & properties.
6. Select the drivers tab.
7. Click the update driver button.
8. Select the specify location option.
9. Specify the directory in wh