DG834GT Super Wireless ADSL Router Firmware
1. Fixed a problem with keyword blocking.
2. Fixed a problem where the date header was missing from email sent by the router.
3. Fixed a problem with a special configuration where the router would not disconnect after idle timeout.
4. Updated the Web management interface to gray out Atheros eXtended Range (XR) for 108only mode.
5. Updated the Web management interface to display default channel 6 when Auto108 or 108only mode selected.
6. Modified the LCP request reply parameter to allow up to 10 failures before ending the session.
7. Improved robustness for applications requiring many connections.
8. Fixed a problem where the DNAT rule for remote managemen
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|DG834GT_V1.01.28.img||3.2 MB||16 May 2005|
|Documents and Settings/krichardson/Desktop/203-10039-01_r3.pdf||177.9 KB||28 Mar 2005|