This is the USB driver for Casio QV2000UX Digital Camera.
1. Expand the Zip file into a new folder.
2. From control panel, select Add new Hardware
3. Select location of driver from Disk
4. Point to the new folder where you have expanded the zip file.
5. After installation of the driver, restart Windows.
Once the driver is installed, Windows will automatically detect the camera whenever you connect it to the USB port in the playback mode. The Camera will appear as a new drive in the Windows Explorer. You can be able to browse the picture file names, copy them into your Hard disk and also upload new files to the Camera Compact Flash in the same way you do for Hard Disk or Floppy disk.
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|USBDSC2.VXD||11.8 KB||30 Aug 1999|
|USBDSC.INF||1.8 KB||30 Aug 1999|
|USBDSC1.SYS||22.0 KB||30 Aug 1999|