1. Backup mr2800.inf, located in the windows\inf or windows\options\cabs folder, onto a floppy.
2 Delete the current modem driver, network components(tcp,dialup adapter etc) by clicking in network, in control panel
3. delete dial up networking connections
4. restart pc. cancel any attempts by the PC to install the modem drivers when you boot up.
5. unzip 2k8v276a.zip and then double click 2k8v276a.exe.
6. windows will then look for mr2800.inf. select the destination where you stored it.
7. Restart windows. add network components (tcp, dial up adapter, client for ms networks). PC restarts
8. Control Panel, Modems, Diagnostics, select modem com port, more info and info box should pop up meaning modem is working
Finally - reinstall ISP software.
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|2k8v276a.exe||1.5 MB||26 May 2000|