ES1868.DRV (61.5 KB)
ESS 1868 PnP SOUND CARD Information
- Full-duplex monophonic mode, half-duplex stereo mode
- High performance, mixed-signal. 16-bit stereo VLSI chip, High-quality, 20 voice ESFM music synthesizer
- On-chip PnP support for audio, joystick port, FM, modem, NY-401, CD-ROM and user-defined I/O
- Software address mapping, and four DMA and six IRQ selections for mother board implementation.
- Record, compress, and play back voice, sound. and music 16 bit stereo A/D and D/A.
- Programmable sample rates from 4kHz to 44 kHz for record and playback.
- Built in power amplifier.
- Supports PC games and applications for Sound Blaster and Sound Blaster Pro.
- Supports the microsoft Windows Sound System
Phillip Hansen (DG Member) on 4-Jun-2000