bi109en.exe (962.3 KB)
1 (2001-08-14) via .inf
This driver supports the hp business inkjet 2200/2250 series printer (HPA personality) on Windows 2000, and incorporates a digital signature verifying Microsoft WHQL certification. It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the hp business inkjet toolbox.
1. Download the file to a newly created sub-directory on your local hard drive.
2. Double click the .exe file.
3. This will extract all components necessary for the add printer installation.
4. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the add printer option on your computer.
5. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on your screen.
Sheik (DG Staff Member) on 12-May-2004
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|enu/HPW7GUI.DLL||626.7 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7RES.DLL||86.0 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7DDI.dll||146.4 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7MON.DLL||91.1 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/hp2200p3.cat||12.7 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7KMD.DLL||28.2 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/hp2200p3.inf||1.0 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7IME.DLL||213.5 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7WIN.DLL||171.0 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7C32.dll||108.5 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7DRV.HLP||289.8 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7R24.DLL||55.8 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7SUM.DLL||75.8 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|enu/HPW7WPS.DLL||189.4 KB||8 Sep 2003|
|hpsfx.ini||43 bytes||8 Sep 2003|