Windows 98, Windows 95
bi118en.exe (346.1 KB)
This driver supports the hp business inkjet 2250 and 2250tn printers, (PS personality) on Windows 95 & Windows 98, and incorporates a digital signature verifying Microsoft WHQL certification. It contains ONLY the driver and does NOT include installation instructions, the printer driver uninstaller or the hp business inkjet toolbox.
1. Download the file to a newly created sub-directory on your local hard drive.
2. Double click the .exe file.
3. This will extract all components necessary for the add printer installation.
4. Use the printer folder or the windows control panel to initiate the add printer option on your computer.
5. Follow the step-by-step instructions, which will appear, on you
Sheik (DG Staff Member) on 2004-05-12 07:16:20
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|pscript.drv||392.5 KB||17 Dec 1999|
|sample.cat||8.8 KB||12 Apr 2001|
|pscript.hlp||21.1 KB||17 Dec 1999|
|pscript.ini||328 bytes||17 Dec 1999|
|iconlib.dll||77.7 KB||17 Dec 1999|
|hp2250.ppd||36.4 KB||26 Feb 2001|
|hp2250ps.inf||842 bytes||21 Jun 2000|
|_ad18CF.adx||10.0 KB||22 Dec 2001|
|_Active Delivery_||1.0 KB||22 Dec 2001|
|_ad18CF.dll||77.3 KB||22 Dec 2001|
|Fonts.mfm||95.7 KB||6 Sep 1999|