1. BIOS should show correct CPU frequency if "CPU Host Frequency" is set to "Auto".
2. Updage KM266 VGA BIOS to version 78.60.00.10.
3. Show white light warning message on the POST if system failed and retry to boot up for more than twice.
4. System should not hang up when entering hardware monitor in Advanced setup of BIOS.
5. The value of +5 V should be shown correctly.
6. Support future WinFlash utility.
7. Temperature of Thunderbird CPU should be shown correctly.
8. Open "AGP Fast Write" option in Advanced Chipset Configuration. The default value is "Disabled".
9. Creative sound card should be working in legacy mode.
10. Changed Boot Menu key to <F11>.
11. Support K7
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|K7VM2_1.80||262.1 KB||28 Jul 2003|