1. Download VestaFunDriver.exe to c:\
2. Select 'Start\Run' to open the Run dialog box
3. Enter "c:\VestaFunDriver.exe" in the Run dialog box and press 'OK' to
start the Winzip Self-extractor
4. Press 'Unzip' to start unpacking the files
5. Press 'OK' and 'Close' to close Winzip Self-extractor
6. Locate a free USB plug on your PC and plug in your PCVC665K Philips PC
Camera. Wait until the Add New Hardware Wizard appears on screen
7. Press 'Next' and 'Next' in the Add New Hardware Wizard
8. Check 'Specify a location:'
9. Enter "c:\vestafundriver" in the dialog input field and press 'Nex
The following files are found inside the driver download file.