Xerox Docuprint M760 Windows 2000 Installation instructions for Parallel Cable (1284) Connection
PRIOR VERSION OF DRIVER EXISTS ON PC (this will need to be uninstalled before new driver is installed)
1. Go to 'Start', 'Programs' and 'Xerox Docuprint M760'. (If 'Xerox Docuprint M760' does not exist skip to step 5)
2. Choose 'Uninstall Xerox Docuprint M760'
3. Choose 'Yes' for 'Are you sure you want to completely remove Xerox Docuprint M760 and all of its components?'
4. Choose 'No' I will restart my computer later' then click 'FINISH'. (Skip to step 6)
5. Click Start, Settings, Printers, and right click the Xerox Docuprint M760 printer Icon and then select delete from the menu. (DO NOT RESTART COMPUTER)