1. Unplug the camera
2. Download the newpro.exe to your desktop.
3. Double click on the newpro.exe file and click on Unzip.
4. It will create a folder on the desktop named newpro.
5. Click on Start - Settings - Control Panel.
6. Double click on the add/remove programs icon and locate P35 PC Camera in the list and remove it. Close the add/remove programs Window and Control Panel.
7. On the desktop locate the newpro folder and double click on it.
8. Locate a Setup.exe (blue screen computer) and double click on it.
9. Follow the wizard to complete installation of drivers.
10. Once prompted, plug in the camera and the camera should now be operational