1. Resolved where user could not create share folder name with Double Byte character set.
2. Workaround for issue where only the creator can read, write and execute a file or folder.
3. Resolved resource fork issue under Mac OS X - After copying data from the MAC OS to the NAS using AFP, the resource fork for the file is lost and default programs will not open file by default.
4. Resolved issue with Bonjour logon under 10.5.6 and 10.5.7.
5. Resolved NFS and DLNA auto disable when reboot or change NAS IP.
6. Resolved issue where RAID Creation would fail.
7. Resolved issue in which Enter key could not used to logon to WebPASM using Mac OS X.
SmartStor NS4600 Firmware File
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|ns4600_020017_P2.upg||27.7 MB||24 Jul 2009|