Windows 98, Windows 95
e13z45us.exe (482.9 KB)
This is simple
First, save the driver to a disk. You may need later for emergency recovery.
1. Click START, then SETTINGS, then CONTROL PANEL.
2. Double-click on the DISPLAY icon
3. Click on the SETTINGS tab
4. Click on ADVANCED PROPERTIES or CHANGE DISPLAY TYPE button.
5. Under Adapter type, click CHANGE
6. In the select device window, Click on the HAVE DISK button.
7. Insert the diskett into drive A.
8. Select the appropriate path for your floppy from drive A.
9. Select S3 Trio 3D driver from the list.
10. click on the Close button
11. Click in the Apply button
12. Remove the diskette from the drive.
13. Properly restart your PC.
Your new Video drivers should be install
Ceasar (DG Member) on 9-Oct-2000
Already tried it? Give your review.