ben10p.exe (894.6 KB)
Easy/Versa Note BIOS
This BIOS will fix the situation 'Battery loses 1% - 2% power everyday, even when the system is under AC.'
Be aware that:
 Power savings setting in BIOS Setup is changed if pressing Fn+F7 keys to change PM mode.
 Under W98 v4.10.2222A (Windows 98SE), the following problem occurs.
- Select Start-Program-Accessories-System Tools-System-Information.
- Select Tools-System Configuration.
- Press Advanced button at General tab.
- Deselect "Disable Fast shutdown".
- Reboot as required.
- Wait for boot-up.
- Select Start-Shut down-Shut down.
- The system will reboot instead of shutting down.
Warning: Using an incorrect BIOS version might cause system failures. Do not install this software u
Andrews (DG Staff Member) on 31-Jul-2004