RS56-PCI 6793-12 chipset
1. download to a new folder - file extracts to subfolder from download location.
2. Remove modem from device Manager or Other PCI communication device
3. Restart computer - when Windows autodetects PCI device and askes for driver, direct to folder that contains the files.
4. You may need to do that again for Win95 when it asks for the win95 disk that contains filename.???
5. Once installed Re-Boot the pc before using. Windows again detects device and then configures it.
This file was the only one that worked after several attemps to download files from Driverguide.
SoftK56V_B2.x_Vx.xx (Rockwell HSF) for Windows 9x only!
SoftK56V_B2.x_Vx.xx (Rockwell HSF