Generic SoftK56 Data Fax Driver
Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows XP (64 bit), Windows 2000, Windows NT4, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95
HSFp_WinXP.exe (1.1 MB)
6.00.03.00 (2002-12-05) via .inf
i. Upgrading the modem driver with the generic modem drivers using HXFSetup.exe.
1. Go to the folder where the modem driver is located, C:\HSF_WinXP, and double click on the HXFSetup.exe file.
2. By clicking on the HXFSetup.exe, you will be uninstalling in-build modem driver and installing the HSF generic modem driver that was downloaded from the Conexant website.
3. If during the installation process, the "Found New Hardware Wizard" pops up which indicates that you need to direct it to the drivers.
4. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and then click Next.
5. Check on "Don't search. I will choose the driver to install." and click Next.
6. To direct
Talal (DG Member) on 27-Jun-2005
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|HSF_WinXP/GENHSF5.cat||12.5 KB||12 Dec 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/disk1||23 bytes||4 Feb 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/HSF_DP.sys||1.1 MB||19 Nov 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/MdmXSdk.dll||69.6 KB||7 Nov 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/HSFHWBS2.sys||166.1 KB||19 Nov 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/HSFCI005.dll||27.8 KB||29 Oct 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/GENHSF5.inf||554.6 KB||5 Dec 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/HSF_CNXT.sys||585.5 KB||19 Nov 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/WinXPreadme.txt||3.2 KB||15 Dec 2001|
|HSF_WinXP/MDMXSDK.sys||11.0 KB||7 Nov 2002|
|HSF_WinXP/HXFSetup.exe||303.1 KB||3 Dec 2002|