xp-8019na.zip (55.8 KB)
1. The 8019AS PnP driver had built-in in win XP and win2000.
You don't need extra driver. If you still cannot install
properly,you could try other slots. Of course, you should
your card should set to PnP mode.
2. Non-PnP 8019AS driver should use netnovel.inf to install
Legacy Mode mode driver in XP.
3. You could search "Realtek" and "Ethernet"
in this URL to get more information.
4. rset8019.exe could set your card to PnP mode or Jumperless Mode
(Legacy mode). This program must run under pure DOS. It cannot
run on DOS prompt.
5. Please contact Realtek Technical Team to get more information
pierre (DG Member) on 12-Feb-2002
Already tried it? Give your review.