Had Problems but, after knowing how to do it was a snap.
1. Create a folder "driver" in My Documents, and download the driver to that folder.
2. Restart PC and change your name to "Administrator" without the quotes, and enter your password. Windows will only let the Administrator add imput hardware.
3. Go to the driver folder you created
and install the driver.
4. Restart your PC and change "Administrator" back to your name and enter your password.
5. Load the manufacture disc into your CDR and install the hardware. The disc I had was for WIN98SE
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|web.W04||826.4 KB||29 Sep 2000|
|web.EXE||1.5 MB||29 Sep 2000|
|web.W02||1.5 MB||29 Sep 2000|
|web.W03||1.5 MB||29 Sep 2000|