idisgo lite MP3 player - 128MB, 256MB, 512MB & 1GB Capacities
1.Click on the idisgo 98 Driver (exe) link above to download the file;
2. Select Save when prompted, and choose where to save the file on your computer;
3. Right click the file and select Extract;
4. The files will be extracted to a folder called idisgo-driver inside the folder where you downloaded the file;
5. Go to the idisgo-driver folder and click on the Setup.exe file to run the installation program;
6. Follow the instructions to install the driver;
7. Then plug the player into a USB port on your computer.