According to Diamond Technologies, this Information File lists everyone of their monitors.
If you can't get it to install your monitor, please email me and i will try and find the rest of it for you.
To View this file
1) Right click on the desktop and go to properties
2) Click on the settings tab. Then on the Advanced Button.
3) Click the Monitor tab. Then The Change button.
4) Click next, Choose the second radio button and then next. Click have Disk.
5) Give it the location of this Information File.
6) Locate your monitor in the list that appears.