P4I45G_260.zip (239.2 KB)
1. In the BIOS setup, select "SDRAM Frequency" should be shown correctly.
2. If DAM option of CD-ROM is enabled, Windows 98SE/ME should resume from standby correctly.
1. CPU Microcode Updated.
2. System should boot into Windows 98SE/ME correctly if "USB Device Legacy Support" is enabled in the BIOS setup.
3. Support password length equal to 8 characters.
4. Support P4i45GV R 5.0 hardware reversion.
Updating BIOS Procedures
Create a bootable system floppy disk.
Download the FLASH.EXE and copy FLASH.EXE to the just created boot disk in step 1.
Download an updated ASRock BIOS file (WinZip format with .zip file extension) from the web sit
Sheik (DG Staff Member) on 2004-05-17 05:56:57
Already tried it? Give your review.
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|P4I45G_2.60||262.1 KB||17 Dec 2003|