Windows XP, Windows 2000
ezblk_xp2k.exe (1.2 MB)
22.214.171.124 (2002-08-22) via .inf
2. Download the ezblk_xp2k.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click on the ezblk_xp2k.exe file, then click on the unzip button. It will create a new folder on the desktop called ezblk_xp2k.
4. Double click on the folder ezblk_xp2k on your desktop
5. Double click on the driver folder and double click on the Setup folder.
6. Double click on the Setup icon (blue screen computer) and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers. Once it has finished installing, restart the computer and when Windows fully loads, plug in the camera.
7. When the new hardware wizard comes up, click on next to automatically search for the drivers. A window may appear stating that the camera is incompatible with Windows XP, click 'Continue Anyways' to bypass this
Eswar (DG Staff Member) on 26-May-2004
|Compatible Hardware Ids|
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/layout.bin||417 bytes||9 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/Setup.ini||87 bytes||9 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/Setup.exe||54.3 KB||5 Oct 2000|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/ikernel.ex_||346.6 KB||25 Jul 2002|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/setup.inx||145.6 KB||1 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/data1.hdr||15.5 KB||9 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/data1.cab||436.4 KB||9 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/data2.cab||210.3 KB||9 Mar 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/Inf/spca561.inf||11.1 KB||17 Feb 2004|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/spca561.sys||119.8 KB||1 Oct 2002|
|ezblk_xp2k/Driver/Setup/XPInf/spca561.inf||11.1 KB||12 Feb 2004|