WB-3500T (Item 14384) Driver
In-Sight Motion Webcam Driver
Windows 7 (64 bit)
I tried everything and the only way it worked for me was as follows:
1) Open device manager and right click the USB 2.0 Camera on the list. Then click "Update Driver".
2) Select the option "Browse for software" and point the installation wizard to the folder you just unzipped.
3) Let the Device Manager install it. It will ask you for your permission as the driver hasn't been signed. Allow the wizard to continue. It will take a while to complete.
4) Later, you will see an error message saying that the INF file is incomplete. Ignore it.
5) Now double-click the EXE file on the folder you unzipped and let the installation continue.
6) Check your device manager once it's installed. You will see
Victor Mangraviti (DG Member) on 24-Mar-2011
Already tried it? Give your review.
|Trust Computer Driver Update Utility||DriverEasy_Setup.exe||5.2 MB||175||Free Download >>|
|Trust 100K Series Webcam Driver||Trust_100K_Ser... ver.zip||4.4 MB||151||Free Download >>|
|Trust Bluetooth 2.1 Adapter Driver||Trust_Bluetoot... ver.zip||5.4 MB||164||Free Download >>|
|Trust Mouse Driver||Trust_Mouse_Driver.zip||1.1 MB||199||Free Download >>|
|Trust USB WiFi Adapter Driver||Trust_USB_WiFi... ver.zip||3.5 MB||106||Free Download >>|
|Trust WB 1400T Webcam Driver||Trust_WB_1400T... ver.zip||1.8 MB||142||Free Download >>|
|Trust Webcam 14823 Driver||Trust_Webcam_1... ver.zip||3.5 MB||55||Free Download >>|
|Trust Webcam 15007 Driver||Trust_Webcam_1... ver.zip||4.1 MB||84||Free Download >>|
After your driver has been downloaded, follow these simple steps to install it.
Expand the archive file (if the download file is in zip or rar format).
If the expanded file has an .exe extension, double click it and follow the installation instructions.
Otherwise, open Device Manager by right-clicking the Start menu and selecting Device Manager.
Find the device and model you want to update in the device list.
Double-click on it to open the Properties dialog box.
From the Properties dialog box, select the Driver tab.
Click the Update Driver button, then follow the instructions.
Very important: You must reboot your system to ensure that any driver updates have taken effect.
For more help, visit our Driver Support section for step-by-step videos on how to install drivers for every file type.