Firmware version 1.04 for Ricoh RW8160 writer
For changing the firmware of the Ricoh DVD writer to version 1.04, please follow this instructions:
- unpack the file RICFW104.zip to a shared directory
- execute the file RWflash.exe
- now as ?Target drive?, the Ricoh RW8160 should be selected automatically. If it is not available as "Target drive" the update should not be executed
- the "Source file" should be the file m61_0104.ric
- all other options don't have to be changed
- click on NEXT and then on START
- the update now starts
- if the progress bar is 100% full, the message ***OK ** OK ** OK *** should appear. The update is finished and the PC can be restarted.
This firmware update is for no
The following files are found inside the driver download file.
|README.TXT||1.0 KB||5 Feb 2004|
|RWFlash.exe||319.5 KB||6 Jun 2003|
|Update.JPG||39.2 KB||13 Nov 2003|
|m61_0104.ric||904.2 KB||7 Aug 2003|