2. Download EchoDRV98ME.exe to the desktop.
3. Double click the EchoDRV98ME.exe file.
4. Click on the unzip button, it will create a new folder on the desktop called EchoDRV98ME.
5. Double click the EchoDRV98ME folder.
6. Double click the Driver folder. Locate the Setup.exe icon (blue screen computer), and double click on it.
7. Click next through the Wizard to complete installation of drivers. After installation of the drivers, it will ask to restart. Click Yes, I would like to restart the computer.
8. Click finish to restart the computer. After the computer has restarted, change the Mode Dial on the top of the camera to point to the PCCam mode.
9. Turn the camera on. Plug the camera into the USB port. Your computer should recognize