Trust Computer In-Sight Motion Webcam Free Driver Download
WB-3500T (Item 14384)
Trust Computer, Micro Innovations
Other Devices, Image
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
2.08.04.0205 (5 Feb 2007)
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 7 (64 bit)
Link to Page
Windows 7 x64 friver for Trust Webcam WB-3500T USB2
I tried everything and the only way it worked for me was as follows:
1) Open device manager and right click the USB 2.0 Camera on the list. Then click "Update Driver".
2) Select the option "Browse for software" and point the installation wizard to the folder you just unzipped.
3) Let the Device Manager install it. It will ask you for your permission as the driver hasn't been signed. Allow the wizard to continue. It will take a while to complete.
4) Later, you will see an error message saying that the INF file is incomplete. Ignore it.
5) Now double-click the EXE file on the folder you unzipped and let the installation continue.
6) Check your device manager once it's installed. You will see
Victor Mangraviti (DG Member) on 3/24/2011
Most Helpful Reviews
Already tried it? Give your review
Search All Trust Computer In-Sight Motion Webcam Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
Direct download is available only to our Premium Members. Free members are required to use our DriverGuide installer or consider these Premium options:
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
DriverGuide's installer software (Windows only) simplifies the driver installation process. It safely downloads and verifies your driver and then assists in the installation of it.
You may notice that the file size of the installer software is much smaller than the file size of your actual driver. The reason is that first the installer setup file is downloaded, and then the installer software does the work of fetching your driver from our fastest download server.
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.
Sometimes anti-virus software can report false positives. If this happens to you, we encourage you to submit the file you download to VirusTotal (a free, independent service which identifies malicious content) where you will see dozens of other anti-virus scanners report the file is perfectly safe.
The installer setup file may include a purely optional advertising offer which you are free to decline. We only work with trusted advertising partners.
Note: Windows only. Mobile, Mac OS and Linux users can choose other download options by deselecting the installer checkbox below the download button.