Installing HCF Generic Modem on WinME
A. Extract generic modem driver
1. After downloaded the HCF generic driver for Win ME, extract the driver by double click on the Winme.exe file.
B. Upgrading your current modem driver
1. Double click on the Setup.exe file inside "c \HCF Modem". If the "Add new hardware wizard" asks for the location of the driver, follow the steps below.
2. Select "Specify the location of the driver (Advanced)" and click Next.
3. Select "Specify a location" and type "C \HCF Modem" and Click Next.
4. Make sure the device name is called "Generic PCI Modem Enumerator" and click Next.
5. Click Finish when the installation is completed.