For all of you who have the unfortunate circumstance of owning an Easyphoto product. WORKS GREAT!!! But you must set your bios parrallel port settings to ECP and DMA-1. E-mail for more help
1. Unplug/Power Off Scanner.
2. Set BIOS: LPT Mode=ECP/EPP (ECP recommeded) and DMA Channel=1.
3. Download and install other driver IMAGEWAVE.ZIP from this site (Basic Easyphoto Software). Restart your PC.
4. Connect scanner to parallel port, plug it in and power it on.
5. Download and ins
6. Start, Programs, EasyPhoto and try to scan something. Repeat from step 1 if still not working.
WORK AROUND: Every time my PC starts with my scanner on, XP tells me it's found a new printer and can't determine the port? I generally keep my PC on all the time, so I just leave the scanner unplugged until I need to scan something - When I do need to scan, I plug in the scanner, scan, and unplug it until needed again.
Already tried it? Give your review.