Artec AS6E Free Driver Download
Video Tutorial: How to Download & Install a Driver
Supported Operating Systems
Link to Page
1. Remove any older driver from your system.
2. Download the driver to a conveniently easy to find location on your computer.
3. Extract downloaded driver file to your local hard drive for easier retrieval.
4. Locate the folder from the extraction and right click "setup.exe" and select properties.
5. Locate the "Compatibility" tab.
6. Check the box labeled " Run this program for compatibility mode "
7. Select "Windows 2000" and finish the setup by clicking "ok".
8. Run the setup.exe file and follow the onscreen procedure for driver installation.
This at least allowed me to run the install without getting the weird file missing error.
Chris (DG Member) on 2/13/2003
Most Helpful Reviews
Already tried it? Give your review
Search All Artec AS6E Drivers
Recent Discussion on Artec Scanner Drivers
DriverGuide.com - Download Choice
DriverGuide.com - Using DriverGuide's Installer
The installer setup file has been certified safe by leading-class virus and malware scanners.