To download and extract the driver files
1. Create a folder/directory right off the root of your hard drive (such as C \3COM) Note If the file is embedded several directories deep from the root, or stored in a directory with a Microsoft Windows 95 long filename, it may not extract completely. A DOS "Write error" may also occur.
2. Click on the desired driver file (i.e. 3c90x2x.exe) to download, and specify the directory location (C \3COM).
3. After copying the file to the folder/directory, execute the extraction
a. In Windows, double click the file
b. In DOS, type 3c90x2x (and then press the Enter key)
4. A DOS window should appear with a License Agreement. Type y to accept.
5. After the extraction is fin